When a medical professional who is responsible for your care exhibits negligence and carelessness, you can be seriously injured as a result. There are many different forms of negligence, including:
- Nursing home
- Other medical negligence
There are a variety of ways medical professionals can be negligent, such as:
- A surgeon who neglects to remove surgical tools from the body cavity of the patient before closing the surgical opening
- Paramedics who do not arrive at the scene of the emergency quickly enough due to negligence
- Hospital staff who fail to clean the patient’s room properly, or who fail to dispose of biohazards properly
- Nurses who fail to give the proper amounts of medication, or give a patient incorrect medication
- Nursing homes who do not provide residents with proper hygiene, resulting in painful bed sores and other health issues
If you believe that you or a loved one were a victim of negligence, it is important that you speak with an experienced, knowledgeable attorney who can assist you in seeking compensation for the injuries and financial hardship you are now facing.
The Injury Lawyers of Illinois, LLC is a team of compassionate, yet aggressive attorneys who are deeply committed to helping you and your family obtain the justice you deserve. We have won millions of dollars for our clients who were affected by medical negligence and would like to do the same for you. Contact us now to speak with an attorney today.